Just for fun – I asked my daughter these questions to see what her answers would be!
- What is something I always say to you? “Goodnight, love you.” aww!
- What makes me happy? “When I give you hugs and when we laugh together.” Yes makes me happy daily!
- What makes me sad? “When I have to walk laps at school.” haha.. yes.. yes it does.
- If I were on a TV show or a movie what would it be? “The Bachelor.” She knows me too well.
- What am I really good at? “Taking pictures.” Thank you darling.
- What am I not very good at? “I don’t know!” Surely there is something!
- What makes you proud of me? “I’m proud that you are a good mommy.” #melting
- What do you and I do together the most? “We play board games and cards.” I’m a gamer!
- How are you the same as me? “Because we both look like each other.” Definitely. We get told this often.
- How do you know I love you? “Because you always take care of me.” I will ALWAYS take the best care of you.
- If I had a million dollars, what would I do with it? “You would buy a jeep and take me to get snow cones and to fun places.” 😉
- What is my favorite thing to do? “Play games with me.” Yep – one of my favorite things.
- What is my least favorite thing to do? “Cooking.” I do like to cook but I hate how time consuming it is.. prep, cook, and clean up.. especially during the week! #weekendsonly
- What is the most important thing I have taught you? “To walk when I was a baby.” Well yes, that is important.. 😉
- I always laugh when..? “When I tickle you.” Pretend laugh. #guilty But I do laugh at her often!
- I cook the best..? “Scrambled eggs and spaghetti.” Well, gee, thanks!
- Where is my favorite place to go? “Church and the pool.” Nailed it.