I’ve posted a recipe for Peanut Butter Cheesecake overnight oats about a month ago – now I’m giving you my favorite overnight oats recipe – Brownie Batter! Now I have to say, I don’t really think it taste nearly as delicious as brownie batter, but it is still good.
Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
I have calculated to be around 275 calories, 7g of fat, 41g carbs, 9g fiber, 6g sugar, and 18g protein.
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder – (I had Slimfast Advance Nutrition on hand but you can use whatever chocolate protein powder)
- ½ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup greek nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Peanut butter chips or chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Top with chocolate chips or peanut butter chips (for fun).
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour or until oats are completely softened.
- Store overnight oats in the fridge for up to 3 days.