Tomorrow I turn 27 years old. I am now far closer to 30 than I am to 21. Holy cow. That’s so weird to think about but at the same time, I’m not really scared of 30. I feel like 27 will be my year. I’m finally at a place in life where I thought I would be within 10 years out of high school. Holy cow… 2018 will be 10 years! Anyways, it will be my first year teaching, my daughter’s first year of kindergarten, first year in our new place, and who knows.. maybe I’ll find love. HAHA okay maybe not yet. I’ll keep an open mind, promise. I’m in no hurry though. But yea, I just feel like 27 is going to be a good year – our year. I pray anyways!
Some words of wisdom that I’ve learned from my 27 years..
- Set goals – not succeeding is better than not trying.
- Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on.
- When God gives you a “no”, give him a “thank you.” He was protecting you from less than his best.
- You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind.
- Stand for what is right, even if it means standing alone.
- The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.
- If you want to be happy, be.
- Make time for yourself!
- Good things take time!